better together photography
Slideshow Slideshow Slideshow Slideshow Slideshow

Pages

Welcome

Thanks for visiting Better Together! I hope you enjoy your visit! If you live in Edmonton area and are interested in having photos taken, please contact me at: maddy_maddie@hotmail.com

we're better together

she's short for her height, he's average height.... he's an accountant, she's a nurse.... he has red hair, she's a spitfire.... he adores Jet Li, Queen Latifa tickles her funny bone.... he loves to get his hands dirty, she'd prefer to pay someone to do the job.... he sleepwalks, she hasn't had a good sleep in the last 4years.... he grooves to Michael Jackson, she mellows to Jack Johnson.... he spoils her, she lets him. :)....

Monday, July 12, 2010

Maddy and Joshua

Maddy and Joshua are absolutely adorable! And talk about energetic kids! I had a bit of a workout chasing them around. I wasn't able to capture as many pictures of Joshua as I wanted because he was just too darn speedy Gonzalez for me!


Contrary to what some people may believe, Maddy junior was named after a Coach purse, not after Madeline, that cute little French girl, or me, that cute little asian girl. ;) Maddy junior and I have a bit in common though, such as: we are both blessed to have wonderful parents and an older brother we love, and we both have a love of shoes!

Thank you Laura for letting me hang out with your cute little family and taking pictures!









0 comments:

Post a Comment